Terms and Conditions
(A) Weekly Tuition Fees and Payment Policy upon Registration
- The fee structure is as follows:
- Tuition fees – payable monthly/ half-year/ full year payment
- Registration fee of $30 – a one-time payment, for new students only, made upon registration with the centre and it is non-refundable.
- A material fee of $60 per programme per semester will be collected upon enrolment. The material fee will not be pro-rated and is not refundable.
- Deposit of $50 per programme upon registration. This amount will be offset from the last month’s fee. In the scenario where the student withdraws without a month’s notice, the deposit fee will be forfeited.
- Tuition Fees must be paid by the first week of the month.
- Tuition Fees will be pro-rated if the student registers and start the lesson at any juncture of the programme.
Payment of fees can be made via: (1) PayPal, (2) Credit/Debit Card (3) NETS (4) PayNow (UEN: 201823706E) or (4) Bank Transfer (DBS Corporate Account: 0720018729.
- From Academic Year 2019 onwards, we will not accept cash payments to support the national initiative for cashless business transactions.
- All payment of fees is non-refundable.
- Edufront reserves the right to cancel any lesson at any time during the term. Edufront will do their best to inform parents/guardians in advance if such a situation arises. In the event of cancelled lessons, fees that have been paid for the cancelled lessons may be refunded or credited to the following lesson(s)/month(s).
(B) Discount Policy
- Students will be entitled the following multiple subjects discount (2 subjects – 5% discount, 3 subjects – 10% discount, 4 subjects – 15% discount, 5 or more subjects – 20% discount)
- Students who have siblings will also be entitled to the multiple subject discount. (e.g. 2 siblings taking 1 subject each will be entitled to a 5% discount each)
- Discounts that are offered to students and parents/guardians will be applicable to the course of their enrolment.
- Any special prices, offers and/or discounts that may be offered are quoted for respective students and may not apply to others, unless with prior approval of Edufront Management.
(C) Free Trial Lesson and Enrolment Policy
- New students may opt for a FREE trial lesson per programme.
- A $50 “commitment fee” per programme is payable upon registration for the trial lesson. In the event that the student doesn’t show up for the trial lesson, the $50 “commitment fee” would be forfeited.
- Should the student continues after the free trial lesson, the $50 “commitment fee” paid would be used to offset the overall fees payable for enrolling into the programme.
- If the student withdraws after the FREE trial lesson, all fees paid would be fully refunded.
(D) Make-up Lesson Policy
- It is the responsibility of the student(s) and/or parent(s)/guardian(s) to inform the centre if the child is to be absent for a lesson.
- If a student is absent for other reasons, it is the responsibility of the student or parent to arrange a make-up lesson, within 1 week of the missed lesson, with the administrative staff to any similar classes at another time slot. In the event that a similar class is not available, the student may do a make-up class at another branch subject to availability of vacancies.
- As all our classes are group-based, the tutors are not obligated to conduct a separate make-up class for any individual student regardless of the reason of absence.
- Tutors are not obligated to reteach the student during make-up lessons and it will be up to the goodwill of the Tutors to assist the students during the lesson.
- In the event where the student is absent, no tuition fee refund will be given. Other than being absent on the grounds of medical reasons or official events (such as school competitions etc.) and reasonable reasons (such as death of immediate family members etc.), students will not be eligible to arrange a make-up lesson.
- There is strictly no pro-rating and refund of tuition fees regardless of the reasons given.
(E) Welfare Policy
- The Management and Tutors of Edufront will do their best to provide reasonable care of the students while they are under the care and supervision of Edufront, within the premises of Edufront’s centres.
- Edufront is not responsible nor obligated to provide food for students. For special arrangements, parents/guardians must indicate their request during registration. Parents/Guardians will have to pay an additional food and beverage fee for their child/ward’s meals.
- In the case where a student is ill, parent(s)/guardian(s) will be contacted to bring the student home immediately.
- In the case of an emergency, Edufront Management and Staff will provide reasonable care to send the student to the nearest clinic or arrange for an ambulance to send the student to the nearest hospital for more serious cases.
- All costs incurred as a result of any damage, injury, loss, expense or liability that may be caused to public and/or private property by the student will be paid by the parents/guardians.
- Edufront reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions, and the policies for payment, and the amount of the fees, may be varied by notice in writing to the student and/or parents/guardians of the student.
I have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated above.
I understand that Edufront will take all necessary precautions and safety measures and hereby agree not to hold the Centre liable in the event of any injuries sustained as a result of accidents or mishaps. I also authorize the Edufront’s staff and tutors to take whatever steps necessary to obtain medical attention and treatment for my child/children in the event of illness or emergency if the parents/guardians are not contactable immediately. All the medical expenses and administrative charges incurred as a result of that shall be borne by me.
I certify that the information provided by me to Edufront are true and correct and I shall inform the Centre of any changes.