1. MOH has announced on 18 March that a 14-day Stay Home Notice (SHN) will be issued to returning Singapore Residents, Long Term Pass holders and short term visitors from all countries, with effect from 20 March 2359hrs.
2. MOE, MSF and ECDA has implemented additional precautionary measures over and above MOH’s measures. As some have travelled overseas during the March school holidays, MOE has issued a 14-day Leave of Absence (LOA) to students and staff of schools, preschools and student care centres who have returned from overseas on or after 14 March, which is the start of the March school holidays. Day zero of the 14 days will commence from the date of their return to Singapore.
3. As such, Edufront Learning Centre will also implement the 14-day leave of absence (LOA) to all our students, tutors and staff who have returned from overseas on or after 14 March 2020, starting from the date of their return to Singapore.
4. Students who are affected will be allowed to do make up once they are back in class.
5. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Mr Yang Iskandar
Edufront Learning Centre