Additional Precautionary measures against Covid-19
The World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 a pandemic on March 11.
As part of precautionary measures to ensure the health and well-being of everyone, we will be implementing the following additional measures at our centres: Parents’ Letter – Novel Coronavirus (2nd)
1. Only students who are having classes and have cleared the temperature monitoring will be allowed in the centre.
2. Parents and visitors are strictly not allowed into the premises of the centre. Parents canmake fees payment online via Paypal, PayNow, Credit Card etc. For any enquiries, parents may contact our Admin Staff via phone during regular operating hours.
3. Temperature taking will be conducted for all staff and students, before entering the centres.
4. Any students who displays signs of being unwell (e.g. without fever) will also not be allowed into the centre.
5. Children are advised to adopt good personal hygiene practices, and seek medical assistance immediately if they are unwell.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.